Pinoy Battle.Net Server
Discuss some suggestions :D Untitled-1-24

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Pinoy Battle.Net Server
Discuss some suggestions :D Untitled-1-24

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Pinoy Battle.Net Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePORTALLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discuss some suggestions :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PureResist
Student
Student
PureResist

Discuss some suggestions :D Empty
PostSubject: Discuss some suggestions :D   Discuss some suggestions :D Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Good day !

I would like to discuss a few statements of mine and give some suggestions from the things that i observed. Here they are :

*PLDTPLAY

Honestly , I really dont know what happened to PLDTPLAY . It was like several days ago when I entered pldtplay.com/bnet into my browser to see what's going on in the server , check if there is something new , help someone in there in-game problems , do some chat with old clanmates ( Shout out to CLAN APOL stbd kamoteblue and eicee Smile ) and the sort of thing i usually do in the forums just to stay active because I rarely play in-game since i got access to some private rooms in Garena . Obviously , the page wont load since the server is down . I also checked bnet.pldtplay.com but it wont work as well . So i went to the Facebook Fan Page of PLDTPLAY . There I saw the countless wall posts of members like me wondering what happened to our favorite free-to-play gaming platform .

SUGGESTION

Administrators and Moderators , kindly post a thread stating what really happened to PLDTPLAY , whether officially , PinoyBnet is or isnt related anymore to PLDTPLAY and of course spread the word .

*In-game Competitiveness

I'll get straight to the point . PBS is more of a Pub-stomper's haven than a practicing arena for tommorow's champs .

No -CM , -RD and -CD games . I mean , picking Troll Warlord 10 times in a row just to win against random folks and random team mates wont make you PRO at all.

SUGGESTION

Instead of a pub-oriented platform , why not make it a "In-House Pinoy DotA Server" ? Just assign some moderators as "Talent Scouts" which have an eye for talent , then organize a scheduled match-up of 10 players which are willing to participate . The talent scouts would then look for individual skills , who's good at this and who's good at that . Then 10 more players would be "Screened" . When we got a pool of screened players , lets say about 50 , we can now assign them to their respective teams ( which the Talent Scouts carefully choose whose skills blend with the other ) . With the initial number of teams , in-house scrimmages will follow . Now their skills will be tested by teamplay . More practice games would be scheduled until we have a roster of Pro gamers that we can compete in Local and International Tournaments !

Just imagine :

PBS.ph vs MYM.int (World DotA Championship Finals)

*FUNDS and FINANCE

Lets face it . If you want to get quality you have to pay for it . Yet somehow PinoyBnet , even though free , still give us the best gaming they can provide . But since PBS does not get any profit from us , the service they provide still have some flaws in it .

SUGGESTIONS

1.Loyalty Membership / Subscription

Worth $1.00 a year . It would give a player certain Forum and In-game privileges .

Ex. Unlimited Inbox Capacity , Icon Change ETC.

2.Donation Points.

Each time a player donates cash to PBS , he earns "Donations Points"

Ex.Certain Amount of Donation Points can be exchanged to Name Change card , Clan Creation , Private Game replays access or even PBS bet ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is ! Just suggestions ! Thanks for reading and hoping for your comments and replies soon !

Last edited by PureResist on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just changed "assignj" to assign)
Back to top Go down
Bidskar
PRO
PRO

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some suggestions :D   Discuss some suggestions :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:20 am

PureResist wrote:
Good day !

I would like to discuss a few statements of mine and give some suggestions from the things that i observed. Here they are :

*PLDTPLAY

Honestly , I really dont know what happened to PLDTPLAY . It was like several days ago when I entered pldtplay.com/bnet into my browser to see what's going on in the server , check if there is something new , help someone in there in-game problems , do some chat with old clanmates ( Shout out to CLAN APOL stbd kamoteblue and eicee Smile ) and the sort of thing i usually do in the forums just to stay active because I rarely play in-game since i got access to some private rooms in Garena . Obviously , the page wont load since the server is down . I also checked bnet.pldtplay.com but it wont work as well . So i went to the Facebook Fan Page of PLDTPLAY . There I saw the countless wall posts of members like me wondering what happened to our favorite free-to-play gaming platform .

SUGGESTION

Administrators and Moderators , kindly post a thread stating what really happened to PLDTPLAY , whether officially , PinoyBnet is or isnt related anymore to PLDTPLAY and of course spread the word .

*In-game Competitiveness

I'll get straight to the point . PBS is more of a Pub-stomper's haven than a practicing arena for tommorow's champs .

No -CM , -RD and -CD games . I mean , picking Troll Warlord 10 times in a row just to win against random folks and random team mates wont make you PRO at all.

SUGGESTION

Instead of a pub-oriented platform , why not make it a "In-House Pinoy DotA Server" ? Just assign some moderators as "Talent Scouts" which have an eye for talent , then organize a scheduled match-up of 10 players which are willing to participate . The talent scouts would then look for individual skills , who's good at this and who's good at that . Then 10 more players would be "Screened" . When we got a pool of screened players , lets say about 50 , we can now assign them to their respective teams ( which the Talent Scouts carefully choose whose skills blend with the other ) . With the initial number of teams , in-house scrimmages will follow . Now their skills will be tested by teamplay . More practice games would be scheduled until we have a roster of Pro gamers that we can compete in Local and International Tournaments !

Just imagine :

PBS.ph vs MYM.int (World DotA Championship Finals)

*FUNDS and FINANCE

Lets face it . If you want to get quality you have to pay for it . Yet somehow PinoyBnet , even though free , still give us the best gaming they can provide . But since PBS does not get any profit from us , the service they provide still have some flaws in it .

SUGGESTIONS

1.Loyalty Membership / Subscription

Worth $1.00 a year . It would give a player certain Forum and In-game privileges .

Ex. Unlimited Inbox Capacity , Icon Change ETC.

2.Donation Points.

Each time a player donates cash to PBS , he earns "Donations Points"

Ex.Certain Amount of Donation Points can be exchanged to Name Change card , Clan Creation , Private Game replays access or even PBS bet ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is ! Just suggestions ! Thanks for reading and hoping for your comments and replies soon !

Thank you for your posting. PureResist
Back to top Go down
PureResist
Student
Student
PureResist

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some suggestions :D   Discuss some suggestions :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Bump !
Back to top Go down
Sniperhead
Graduate
Graduate
Sniperhead

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some suggestions :D   Discuss some suggestions :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm

maybe sir it's not yet time for that to have payments... pinoybnet has limited players only unlike the pldtplay which has the FPS games

like counterstrike 1.5, CSS , and condition zero ... But it will come, just invite more friends to join here at pinoybnet so that your suggestion will be heard...
Back to top Go down
PureResist
Student
Student
PureResist

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some suggestions :D   Discuss some suggestions :D Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Sniperhead wrote:
maybe sir it's not yet time for that to have payments... pinoybnet has limited players only unlike the pldtplay which has the FPS games

like counterstrike 1.5, CSS , and condition zero ... But it will come, just invite more friends to join here at pinoybnet so that your suggestion will be heard...

Well its just a suggestion , thanks for the reply !
Back to top Go down
PureResist
Student
Student
PureResist

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some suggestions :D   Discuss some suggestions :D Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Bump !!

I hope someone gives comments Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some suggestions :D   Discuss some suggestions :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discuss some suggestions :D
Page 1 of 1